LAC Bible Quizzing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missionary Role-Playing Game

+2
tie-dyed girl!
Obasi42
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missionary Role-Playing Game Empty Missionary Role-Playing Game

Post  Obasi42 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 am

Howdy, ya'll!

WARNING: READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU START.

This topic is going to be a role-playing game(If you don't understand I'll explain soon) about missionaries in a country called Shazam. Now, Shazam is a country that has laws against Christianity. The game starts when the missionaries are just arriving in Shazam. I don't want to develop it too much, let's just see how it goes.

Each person can have up to two characters, but if they have two they can't have two missionaries. We will need a few police officers, but remember, this is a role-playing game so a police officer can't know everything that is said on the forums and vice-versa. All posts will need to be in-game unless you have a question about it or something equally important. If you want to speak outside of the game put your words between two asterisks *like this*. That will let people know that you're not talking in-game. You can also make up character types, but they have to be relevant to the storyline.

Each person will need to fill out this form about their character(s):

Name(FIRST AND LAST):
Height:
Hair color:
Eye color:

Remember: No killing off characters so that you can get a new one unless it fits the plot.

Let the game begin!

P.S. I have to leave now, so I can't make my first character yet.

Last edited by Obasi42 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Missionary Role-Playing Game Empty Re: Missionary Role-Playing Game

Post  Obasi42 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST): Jonathan Tristin
Height: 5'10''
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST): Aleta Evans (goes by Ally)
Height: 5' 3"
Hair color: Light Brown

tie-dyed girl!
Most Excellent Theophilus

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 am

Good. Two's enough to start with. I'll start either later tonight or tomorrow morning. I've got hw now.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST): Dasini Johnson
Height: 5' 9"
Hair color: Pitch Black
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter of the Wind Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:27 pm

*I have a few rules that Should already be established but should probably be written down.
1. People, don't write something that would anger another person or interfere with their plot line or something they've been building up. To make this a great story, we have to work with each other. By no means do i mean go along with everything, spin the story off on your own way without messing it up.
2. Don't write about another person's character unless you have consulted with them or unless it poses no visibly major change in that character's life.
3. Don't kill other people's characters without their consent though if you want to kill your own character, you can use another character, only if it fits that character's personality, or use a random character that might only be there for that scene or that needs to be there but no one person owns (ex. a group of police men, the leader of the country, random show owner).
4. And above all, go with it; you cannot change what another person said so find a way to make it work.
now for my character.
P.S. i've noticed that there are a bunch of kids but only one adult. i created my character earlier but have been busy typing up these other things*

Name: Adene Fithway
Height: 5' 6"
Hair color: Dark brown

Adene sat on her bed, a book in her lap. One could tell by her room that there wasn't much extraordinary about her. Most of the walls were a plain cream color brightened up by a few posters. On her small but functional bedside table sat and alarm clock, a lamp, and a bookmark. The window looked out on a quiet, neighborhood sidewalk below the second story room. Then there was her bookshelf, three short shelves filled with all her favorite books. Most of their covers had pictures of brave adventurers, dragons, or other such fantastic scenes. In front of those books were displayed several strange rocks, smooth shells, and stray feathers. A small closet in the wall housed her dresses and things that wouldn't fit into her dresser. A shelf sat next to her dresser and above her trunk. displayed on it were her cross country tropies. The biggest and most extravagent one read:
Adene Fithway 1st place
Shazam Southern District Cross Country Finals

The trunk below was nothing extravagant. There she kept more strange things she had found, pictures of beautiful scenes both near and far, two journals, a book of poems and unfinished stories, and some of her childhood memories. The book of poems was hers. the writings it contained were medeocre at best and she stories she wrote always started out good, but could never seem to go anywhere. She longed to write like the authors of her favorite books but could never seem to find her inspiration; every story remained unfinished, incomplete, without meaning.
But what Adene really loved about her room was that it was a shelter from the outside world, from school, religion, and everything else that tried to grab at her and drag her down.
Daughter of the Wind
Daughter of the Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Jonathan was running. He was running fast and he was running hard. He felt like the world was melting around him. He didn't have to worry about his overbearing uncle who was always trying to convert him. He didn't have to worry about school, where everybody treated him like the scum of the earth.
The scum of the earth, he thought, That reminds me of today's devotions. He stopped and sat down next to a comfortable looking tree. His morning devotions had spoken about Paul and how he was treated in places where he didn't belong. Kinda like me, thought Jonathan. Jonathan was a christian in a world full of heathens. They didn't believe in a loving God like he did. The only thing that kept him sane was running. That and his secret group of christian friends.
Oh! Jonathan had forgotten his meeting! The secret missionary group that Jonathan was a part of was meeting that night at 8:00pm. Jonathan was gone in a flash.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Ally had spent all day thinking about their meeting planned for that night. The group of teenage Christians in her school (there weren't very many since they weren't really legal) was going to meet that night in one of the old classrooms and pretend to be working on math together if any one came in. Of course, they would really be having Bible study, sharing prayer requests, and praying for each other. She loved these meetings because it was the only time she didn't have to worry who was watching or who thought what of her. These friends were her brothers and sisters in Christ. They were like her family, better than her real family. Tonight was different though. Tonight was going to be her first time sharing the devotional. She had been planning and preparing. She knew she was ready, but that didn't mean she wasn't worried. Before the meeting she decided to go for a run to calm down, pray, and stop stressing. While she was running she saw Jonathan on his way to the meeting. They started talking and then ran to the meeting together.

When they got there she shared her short devotional from Ephesians 6 about the Armor of God and how God was always there even when they felt alone and how he wanted to protect them. After she stopped talking, the others shared there opinions and prayer requests. . .

tie-dyed girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 am

Her mother always called her "a read-a-holic". Dasini guessed there was some truth to that. She was in one of the old classrooms of the school reading a new book she got from the library. Dasini didn't really know why she and about 20 other kids loved to study and just hang out in this room. It was just something about it. Dasini was just getting to the climax of the book, where the tension is rising and the plot is at it's best, when 2 younger kids walk in the room. Seemed to be about 15 or so in age. She did pay much attention to them. To Dasini, they were just 2 other kids growing up in this sick world. Nothing much to it than that.
Dasinin had been through a lot in her lifetime. When she was 6, her mom and dad died in a car accident and Dasini was left with a bunch of "Why?"s. She is currently living with her Aunt and Uncle. She views the world as aonther day for tragedy. It'll be a while before she gets over that accident. "Oh great! Now this group of kids are over there reading and smiling like there is nothing bad about the world. If they only knew." She closed the book and left to go read in peace.
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm

"Wow." said Jonathan. "This morning in devotions I learned about how Paul was treated in certain places, but he persevered. I guess Paul was wearing the armor of God. He didn't let anything get him down when he was trying to preach the gospel." Jonathan paused. "Well... I've been thinking, guys. Today, I realized that when Paul was in a bad place, he didn't sulk and try to get away from it all. Paul would stay and preach to the people. Paul was a missionary." Jonathan took a deep breath. "I think we should be missionaries, guys. I know it'll be hard and some of us might not make it through this, but I think it's what God meant for us to do. I'm sure he didn't want us to sit in a classroom and talk amongst ourselves about the Bible. He wanted us out there." He pointed to the classroom's window. "What do you guys think?" Jonathan sat back and waited for responses.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 pm

What a good book! Or at least Dasini thought so, even if it was the 3rd time she had read the book. As she was walking out the library, where she was reading her book, she remembered that she left her bracelet in the old classroom. So she ran across the street back to the classroom to get it. See, that bracelet means alot to her. It says, "You got a purpose in life. You just have to find it." When she was 4, her real mother gave it to her to remember that no matter what happened, she was here for a reason. Dasini has been wearing it ever since.
When she entered the old classroom, she noticed that those 2 kids were there, but they had attracted a few more people. She looked frantically for her bracelet. She'd be devasted if she lost it. She couldn't find it anywhere, so she figured she might as well ask those bunch of kids. As she made her way over to the kids, she saw them holding hands and whispering. Dasini knew what they were doing and knew that it was illegal. She didn't want to disturb, so she backed up to walk away and stepped on something. She looked down and it was her bracelet. Dasini, relieved, walked out.
Dasini was in deep thought when she crossed the street. She was thinking about what those kids were doing. She figured that those kids knew that what they were doing was illegal. What courage! She wished she had something to believe in like them. She wished there was someone out there who really cared about her. She knows her Aunt and Uncle does, but still. She wanted more.......but didn't know what....or for that case, where to find it.
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST):Faith Hanson
Height:5'8-ish
Hair color:dark brown and red
Eye color:gold

Faith held her camera bag close to her hip as she made her way across the parking lot. She was on her way to work early in the morning. She pulled some keys out of her bag and opened the '58 hearse.
I should really take that guy out of the back of my car....whatever. She cranked the car and made her way to the school where she was teacher of highschool science. She had a a fairly large class, most of them poorly behaved. It was only God, her Savior, who kept her from throwing heavy objects at these kids and stowing them in the back of her car until she could dig a hole deep enough to hide the evidence. That would probably get me fired though... As you can imagine, being a science teacher in a country against Christianity, she was forced to teach ideas that she didn't believe in. This didn't mean she couldn't be sarcastic, as long as she stuck to the material.She wanted to share her faith with these children so badly, but she also knew that God didn't want her to die yet- He wasn't done with her yet.Now although she was a science teacher, she also had a great love for photography. She would take photos of anything and everything, especially things in nature. Shazam was a beautiful country to be in, despite its Godless state. So here she was pulling into the school parking lot. The school buses had yet to arrive and the lot was nearly vacant, so she bowed her head in prayer. Dear God, please help me to be an influence for you to my students.Please prod them to ask questions that i can answer in such a way as to give you glory. If it be your will, Lord, deliver this nation from the darkness layed over it and open the hearts of the people here. In you name alone, Amen. She lifted her head and brushed a tear from her eye. Grabbing her things from the passenger seat, she stepped out of the deathmobile and entered the school. Her classroom was room 45, and as she entered she saw a few students at the back with their arms over each other's shoulders and they were whispering. She walked over and heard them praying and layed her hand on one of the teen's backs. Lord, please help these young adults to trust in you and to keep the faith, even though everyone else is screaming against them. Help them become your servants and protect them from their enemies. she heard footsteps in the hallway and quickly shooed the children to their seats. Just in time to see a stern face in the doorway.
duckducktape
duckducktape

http://www.randomshirts.com/store/home.php?xid=68f8d0885fbbe7b8a

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Another boring day at school. The only class Jonathan liked was his Science class. He wasn't sure, but he thought that his science teacher, Mrs. Hanson, was Christian. At any rate, she never told anyone about their secret meetings in her classroom even though they knew she'd found out. He even thought that she'd put her hand on his back and prayed over him while they were praying today.
Soon after they had gotten into their seats, Mrs. Hanson was opening her teacher's textbook when the principal came in with two unfriendly looking fellows behind him. "Mrs. Hanson, a word please." Commanded the principal. Mrs. Hanson reluctantly went outside with him. Jonathan quickly stood up and gathered his Christian friends into a corner. "Mrs. Hanson's in trouble." He said hastily. "I think she's a Christian and I think she needs help. We've gotta do something." Jonathan quickly walked out of the room with a mumbled "bathroom" to his fellow students. He saw the two men leading Mrs. Hanson down the hall towards the exit. He followed. When he looked back he saw the other Christian students following. When he looked back at Mrs. Hanson he couldn't believe what he saw.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Faith walked into the hallway with the men.Her mind was racing as she listened to their feet beating steadily down the cold linoleum. They couldn't have seen the kids praying, i sent them back to their desks. Did they see me in my car? Oh no, did they see that guy in the back of my car?! I should have really moved him.... she looked back at her classroom for a moment and saw a few of the students in the hallway looking after her. She shot up a quick prayer, Lord, protect us all! The men took her outside and took her to the side of the building with no windows.
duckducktape
duckducktape

Back to top Go down

Post  Ydude Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST): Alexander Dixon
Height: 6' 0"
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark Blue

Alexander is satisfied with his life. He's fought his way to the top and stepped on the people who were too weak to contribute to the greater good. Through years of hard work, he's become the ruler of Shazam. He's confident that his way of life is right and those who oppose him must be quieted, using whatever means necessary. In addition to being the ruler of Shazam, he's also the religious leader. Whatever he says goes and anyone who says differently is blasphemous. Many of his citizens are loyal. Some of them even look at him as a god. He doesn't have any problem with that. He knows what's best for the people and he's glad that his people agree with him. But, there are those who don't. Sadly, there are still some people in his country who don't believe that he knows the way to happiness, people who defiantly stand firm in their own religions, people who need to be found and conformed, or executed if necessary. Alexander has created a special government agency that does just that. If anybody is caught in suspicious religious activity, the agency investigates the matter and does what is necessary to silence that person. Alexander knows that this is the way things have to be for the greater good of the nation. If some people have to die for him to achieve his goals, so be it.

Last edited by Ydude on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ydude
Ydude
The Doctor's Companion
The Doctor's Companion

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:28 am

Jonathan gestured to his classmates to follow him. He quietly slipped outside and hid in the bushes in front of the school. He saw the two men trying to push Mrs. Hanson into a van. It looked like she was arguing with them. After a while it seemed like the two men were arguing with each other. Their argument became very heated and they both seemed to pull guns out of mid-air and point them at each other. In the meantime, Mrs. Hanson was slowly sneaking away. However, before too long, Shady Guy #1 noticed and pointed his gun at her and told her to get in the van.

At that moment, Shady Guy #2 knocked Shady Guy #1 out with his gun. Then he waved Jonathan and the others over. Jonathan reluctantly got left his hiding spot and walked over. "Hurry." Said Shady Guy #2. "We don't have much time before the cameras are back up. Trust me, we've got to go. I usually fly solo, but it looks like I've got a full crew on my hands." He then revealed that he had an ictus drawn in black ink on his arm. This guy was a christian. The kids and Mrs. Hanson crammed into the back of the van. The christian man put Shady Guy #1's sunglasses on his face and put him in the passenger seat. He then got into the van and started to drive.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter of the Wind Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am

So many days had passed. Nothing happened. The only thing thtat interested her at all was her running and her science teacher. There was something wrong about the way she taught. She knew that everyone believed in what the textbook said. for some reason, she could tell that her teacher did not. Why didn't she? Her unbelief was unsettling. It didn't help that she seemed to have a special connection, as it seemed, with some of her students.
That night, Adene decided to read her science book. she put aside her fantacy book and picked up the heavy textbook. What was she searching for? Was there something wrong. Something didn't feel right.
She ran. Her mind was the one place she truely had to herself. When finally she stopped, she was in her secret gove, a group of old, gnarled trees that gaveg the feeling of an ancient forest. So many books contained this sort of ancient forest. She didn't have to be herself here; she could be anyone she wanted to be. Now, she became the wise wisard of her current series, she wise and powerful wisard. She was secure, all-knowing, confident. No doubt now existed; her teacher was foolish to doubt. The world now had balance once again.
Daughter of the Wind
Daughter of the Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:50 pm

"Okay, listen. There's a lot to explain. First of all, my name's Connor Westbridge. That's not my birth name, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust anyone with that information again." Connor's face went dark. Connor was the man who saved them from the principal's guard a few minutes ago. They had driven a short distance to an old building in the woods. It was a one room schoolhouse. There were a few dusty tables and about ten desks that didn't look like they'd hold anything that weighed more than about fifteen pounds. What looked like two halves of an blackboard were lying on the ground about two feet apart.
"I know all about every one of you. I've been keeping an eye on your school because I saw some of you kids talking about the bible through a classroom window. I've also seen Mrs. Hanson praying in her car before class. Which reminds me, we've got to get that guy out of your trunk, Mrs. Hanson. But before we go, I just want to explain to you all what we're going to be doing here.
"I've been a missionary for the past nine years. Usually, I just try to help stray christians get to the safety of Caelum, the christian country on the other side of the world. I used to have a partner, but..." He paused. "Nevermind. There's need to dwell on the past. I've never worked with a group so big, though. Well, as I was saying, I've been watching your school lately, and I've seen more than a couple of students who look like they really need, and want, God. God's been speaking to me lately, and I think he wants me to start trying to spread the gospel instead of just trying to help christians. That's why I think our current focus should be your school. Your school needs help. I'm sure none of you disagree. I believe that we can strengthen this group by converting teachers, students, and maybe even the principal, though I'm sure that'll be a hard task.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go with Mrs. Hanson to get her car and whoever's inside it." Connor led Mrs. Hanson out to the van.
"Wow." said Jonathan. "This is getting interesting."
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ydude Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Name(FIRST AND LAST): Zachary Wesley
Height: 5' 10"
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green

"I don't get it," Zachary said, "What's going on? Why did that Connor guy take us to this abandoned hut? Is this a trap? I knew I shouldn't have come." Zachary paced up and down the old schoolhouse. "I don't think it's a good idea for us to try to be missionaries. It sounds dangerous. Maybe Connor can help us get to Caelum."
"You know that wouldn't be right, Zack," said Jonathan, "The people at our school need our help. I think Connor's right; we need to tell our classmates and teachers about Jesus."
"I guess you're right," Zack said unenthusiastically.
Zack had been in the the Christian group for a long time, but he wasn't sure that witnessing to others was worth risking his life. He thought that God should be happy with the fact that he's trying to live right. It wasn't fair that he was supposed to try to help others get saved.
"I'm still not sure about this Connor guy, though. How do we know that we can trust him?"
Ydude
Ydude
The Doctor's Companion
The Doctor's Companion

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm

"If we couldn't trust him, then we probably wouldn't still be alive," said Aly, "I agree with Jonathan and Connor. God has called us to be missionaries in our school. This won't be easy, but God wouldn't have called us to it if it were impossible. I feel like I should be scared, but in reality I'm actually really excited! God has a plan for Shazam and we get to be part of it, starting with our school!"

tie-dyed girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 am

When Dasini got home from school, she just thought, "Weird day!". She had a substitute in Science today and he wouldn't tell us where Mrs.Hanson went. Dasini found out through the grapevine that she was taken away during class (that's were the weird comes in). And, believe it, life just gets weirder and weirder here in Shazam. This is my senior year and right when I get my diploma, I am outa here. Shazam is cool I guess, but I would soooo love to live in a free country. I'd get married there and start a family. Oh yeah, that's my future. But is that really it. Is that all I am good for? Dasini looked at her bracelet, sighed, and stared at the ceiling. "I know I have a purpose mom, but what? What could I possible be good for?" She wanted to just escape from this world and be with her parents.
Then all of a sudden, she remembered something her parents gave her when she was little. She jumped up and moved all the junk from under her bed and saw it. "Maybe this can help me......"
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Faith walked back with connor through the woods back towards the school. She crept beside him through the brush and they both stopped for a moment to listen. All they could hear was their own heavy breaths and the wind in the trees overhead. Faith turned to Connor, "I can't believe you're alive, Jason!" She hugged him tightly. Faith had been in High school with connor several years ago. They lived in Caelum at the time and it was freshman year....

So Faithie, have you decided what you want to be when we get out of this old school?

hmmm... i want to be a photographer, but my mom wants me to be a teacher. So i don't really know! How bout you, Jay?

I want to help people. I don't know how exactly yet, but i know that's what i want to do.

that had been so long ago.. Connor had disappeared Sophomore year with another kid from her class and they hadn't been seen since. He must've been 16 at the time. Little had she known he had become a missionary. She guessed he figured out how he was going to help people!

connor returned the hug, "So this is what's become of Faithie. A teacher, a missionary AND a photograpger? Someone's been busy these past few years."

"You're one to talk! saving lives and helping other christians full time? I'd say you've been pretty busy yourself. Besides, I'm not a missionary in technical terms."

"All of God's children are missionaries, we just have to prove it."

By this time they had crept back into the parking lot and had gotten into the old hearse.
"So again, why didnt we make our escape in my car instead of in the van?"

Connor shrugged. "It wouldn't have been near as cool. "
they laughed quietly, momentarily forgetting the seriousness of the situation. They saw a sillohuette *I don't really care if i spelled that right or not* coming around the corner of the school and quickly ducked down out of view. Peering slightly over the dash, they saw the Principal. He repositioned a camera on the wall of the school and went inside.
"that was too close" almost as quickly as she said so, she realized that the camera had more than likely seen them approaching the car. "We need to get out of here, NOW!" Connor threw the stick shift car into reverse and sped out of the parking lot.
duckducktape
duckducktape

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Aly sat with the other kids Connor had brought to the old school house. They were all discussing plans for spreading the Gospel through their school. Aly was just really getting into the conversation when all of the sudden the name Dasini popped into her mind. She sat there quietly for a minute, not listening to the conversation around her, trying to remember where she knew the name from. Then, it came to her. Dasini had been her best friend in third grade. Since then they'd grown apart, so she hadn't heard from her in years, but right then she felt like she needed to pray for Dasini. She excused herself and stepped out onto the porch where she sat and prayed.

"Dear Jesus, right now I want to pray for Dasini. I don't know what she's going through right now or if she knows you, but I pray that you would show yourself to her and draw her towards you. Be her comforter and give her wisdom. . ."

When Aly went back inside everyone was in a circle holding hands and praying. She joined in between Jonathan and Zachary. After listening for a moment she realized they were all praying for Faith and Connor's safety. She wondered to herself where they were right then and if they were allright.

tie-dyed girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 pm

She put it down and went to lock the door and close the blinds. Dasini then picked it up and sat on her bed. And, there behold, she was holding a Bible. She knew her parents had been strong Christians, but she didn't really understand it. When her parents were killed, she hardened her heart toward Christianity. Why would a God that supposedly loved her take her parents away from her? But, there she sat holding the very book that contain his love-letters. She stared long and hard at the book and shed some tear because it brought back so many memories of her parents. How they used to take her to a private church making her promise that she wouldn't tell. How they'd tuck her in at night and pray over her. Why did this mean so much to you ma and pa, that you were willing to risk your lives? She opened the book and the first this she saw was "God so loved the world." She jumped because she heard her Aunt called her name since she just arrived home from work. She reassured her aunt that she was home, and quickly closed the book. "This isn't worth my life and it shouldn't of been worth your mom. A God....huh...yeah, right." She stuck the book far under the bed and went down stairs, after fighting back tears.
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

As Connor and Faith were speeding away, a police car pulled behind them and was blaring his siren. Connor pushed the old hearse to its maximum and tried to escape from the police car.
"We have to ditch this guy fast before reinforcements come."
The hearse barreled down the road with the squad car close behind.
suddenly, there was a bump in the road and the back of the hearse flew open and the casket fell out of the back and slammed into the squad car. The policecar swerved and started spinning out of control and quickly crashed off the road, rolling down into a deep revine.
Faith went over the seat and into the back, slamming the back door shut.
"I guess it was good i didn't take that guy out of my car!"
they both let go of a held breath and started laughing out of anxiety.
"Who was that dead guy anyway?"
"Oh that guy? I don't really know, he was there when i got my car. 10 years ago!"
the hearse pulled in next to the white van they had used earlier.
Once the old thing stopped, faith crawled out of the back of the hearse and ripped off the license plate.
"If that cop is still alive, he'll have this license plate number."
She got a shovel out of her car and dug a hole where she buried the tags to the van and her hearse.
"Why do you have a shovel in your car?"
"Ummm.... no reason!"
Faith covered the tags and ran back to the one-room school house hidden from the world.

Last edited by duckducktape on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar fail)
duckducktape
duckducktape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next