LAC Bible Quizzing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

climactic end

+2
tie-dyed girl!
Obasi42
6 posters

Go down

climactic end Empty Re: climactic end

Post  Obasi42 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 pm

The missionaries were back in the van. They were headed towards their school. They were about to start their project, so the kids were going to act normal. Jonathan was driving because the adults were public enemies #1 and #2 for killing a police officer. Little did they know that they were heading right into a trap. King Shazam had ordered all students to go back to the school so that his officers could interrogate each one. He knew that no true Christian would hide his faith.

As they pulled up to the school parking lot, they saw ten police cars already parked. That's when they knew there was trouble. They knew they couldn't turn around because an officer would have followed them, so they parked and got out. As they walked inside, police officers asked them for I.D. and let them in.

Their first class was their Science class. They had been wondering who would teach it. When they walked in the door they saw that their new teacher was none other than the principal. His desk was covered in papers and his P.A. system microphone was next to his textbook. The textbook said "Shazam Science". They saw that each desk had the same textbook.
"Hello, class." said the principal when they had all settled down. "I will be your science teacher for today. After this class we will have a special activity." The principal smiled. he had suspected Jonathan and some of the other students of being Christians. He then opened his textbook and began to teach. This new textbook seemed devoted to shutting out Christianity. every paragraph had something against Christianity in it. towards the end of class, the principal looked up, smiled, and said, "Time for review. Jonathan, how did humans come to be humans?"
Jonathan gritted his teeth. "Humans have always been. They were never created. Humans are almost as powerful as-. Humans are almost as powerful as..." Jonathan paused. Then he stood up. "Humans were created by God in His image. God has created us to love Him. We are not nearly as powerful as God. He's all powerful. He is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. He loves us and created us in His image so that when we die on Earth, we can join Him in heaven."
The principal looked at him, shocked.
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Aly gasped. She knew when the principal asked Jonathan where humans came from that he would probably say the truth, or not answer, but that was a really bold way of doing it. What was she supposed to do now? Then, the principal asked Jonathan to come with him to his office. Filled with courage she didn't know she had Aly stood up and said, "After he created us we disobeyed and the earth fell into sin. He sent his son Jesus Christ to live a sinless life on this earth and then to die for us on the cross. Now, if you believe that and accept Jesus as your own, personal Savior, then when you leave this earth you will spend eternity in heaven with God!" The principal looked shocked. He didn't seem to know what to say. Then, men rushed into the classroom. The principal pulled himself together and pointed towards Aly and Jonathan. "It's those two!" he said.

tie-dyed girl!
Most Excellent Theophilus

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Faith sat in the back of the car, praying. "Lord Protect these precious children of yours and use them to bring this school under your authority. If it be your will, save them from these men who are trying to kill them, and if you choose to take their lives, use their testimony to save the lives of those around them. We don't know what you have in store for this nation, and we want to be under you will, Lord. Amen." Faith was still wondering why in the world they came back to the school. It was almost as if they had taken the cheese off a mousetrap and did the macarena on the trigger. She should've gone in there, she should have protected her students. It was probably too late now. Her heart sank into her stomach. The only one who could save them now, was God.
duckducktape
duckducktape

http://www.randomshirts.com/store/home.php?xid=68f8d0885fbbe7b8a

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter of the Wind Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 pm

After the principal left, no one said a word. Adene sat totally shocked. Two of her classmates were part of the Cult! and they seemed like the nicest people there. At this rate, anyone was a suspect.
"I Have to keep my wits about me" she thought to herself, "who knows who else is in it?"
During the quiet hours before her next class were to start, Adene sat and read the textbook to try to find out if there were any truth to what they had just said. She could only find a few things that didn't make sense to her, but she assumed it was because there was no teacher to explain them. Why wasn't Mrs. Hanson there? She took out her conversation book and began writing to herself.
Q. Why isn't Mrs. Hanson here?
A. she's probably involved
Q. Why would she risk teaching?
A. there are multiple possible answers
1. she thought no one would find out
2. she wanted to recruit students into the cult
Q. It's still to risky, What is her motivation?

For this question, she could not come up with an answer. She put that book away and picked out a small three ring binder. she took out a sheet of paper and began to write; she wrote away all her worries. But she was still confused. sShe asked herself quietly, "Why?"
Daughter of the Wind
Daughter of the Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Dasini's heart is beating hard. What's going on? She can't believe what she is hearing. So, to recap, she was brought to school for a meeting. She, along with her science classmates, was brought to her science classroom. Of all people, her principal was sitting at Ms.Hanson's desk. She sat at her desk, in anticipation to what was coming next and in awe at the textbook on her desk. She saw those kids who were at the old classroom talking walk in and sit down. When all her classmates came in, her principal finally spoke. The principal said, "I will be your science teacher today." He said he had a special activity for us after the class. He read some of the textbook. She could see that he looked sorta pleased with himself, like he had done something significant. By the end of the class, the principal had taken away 2 students. Both of them were in that group of kids that were in the old classroom, but one of them was Aleta. Dasini had been best friends with her in 3rd grade, and in her heart she feared for her old friend's life. What would come of her classmates, or better yet, what would become of her Question As she walked to her next class, so didn't say a word. What could she say? What is happening to Shazam? Better yet, why?
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ydude Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 am

The helicopter landed. Alexander threw the door open and stepped out. He had just found out that two students at the biggest high school in Shazam were part of the biggest cult in Shazam. It's terrible that people defile the minds of children by indoctrinating them into their cults. He sighed. He just couldn't understand how there were people in the world who could be so evil. Now he had to try to see if these students could be salvaged or if they had to be "silenced." Whatever the outcome, the most important thing for him to do was to make sure that they didn't convince other students to join their cult.
As he walked to the school, the principal came out to meet him. The principal filled Alexander in on everything that had happened. "What should we do about it?" The principal asked.
"Call an immediate assembly of the entire school," Replied King Shazam.
The principal and Alexander walked back into the school and into the science classroom. The principal turned on the P.A. system and announced, "There is to be an immediate assembly of all of the students, in the auditorium." The students in the science room immediately started whispering to each other as they gathered their books to go to the auditorium.
When all of the students had gathered in the auditorium, the principal addressed them, "Some of you know that several of the students here have been participating in illegal activities. To address this problem, we have invited a very special guest. Please welcome your Supreme Ruler, your All-Knowing Spiritual Leader, King Alexander Dixon Shazam!" The student body roared with applause. The applause lasted for several minutes before Alexander was able to quiet them.
"Thank you for your warm welcome. I am sorry that I could not come to you on a more joyous occasion, but there is an issue that needs to be settled right now! Your principal mentioned that there are criminals attending this school. It is true. Some of the students have begun worshiping false gods and taking part in illegal rituals." The students began whispering among themselves at once. Alexander waited a few moments and then continued, "Yes, it is true. I am sure that you understand the gravity of their crimes and I'm sure that you would agree that they must be punished. However, as you know, I am a compassionate king and I would be willing to forgive them if they repent of their crimes." He turned and addressed several security guards, "Bring them in." The guards left and returned a few minutes later, literally dragging Ally and Jonathan in. Their hands were cuffed behind their backs. There was one security guard on each side of each of them. The security guards pulled them by their arms while their feet trailed behind them. The guards dragged them onto the stage and unceremoniously dumped them at Alexander's feet. Alexander spoke to them, his voice could be heard through the room, "You know as well as I do that you have committed illegal acts. You are fortunate that I am a forgiving man. I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourselves. The only thing that you must do is prove your loyalty to Shazam and the Higher Powers that rule us." He turned to Jonathan, "We will start with you. Please rise." Jonathan struggled to his feet. "To prove your loyalty, you must bow to me. I am your link to the Higher Powers and I deserve respect. Bow." Jonathan stood there. Alexander commanded, "Bow now!"
Jonathan spoke, "There is no god but The Great I Am and Jesus is His Son. And I have the Holy Spirit inside of me to give me strength."
"You will bow!" Screamed Alexander as he slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor. "Do you see what these terrorists are!" He shouted to the six thousand students assembled, "They are nothing more than garbage! How many of you would pledge allegiance to their god?" He scanned the silent students and continued, "That's what I thou--" Suddenly a student stood. Alexander froze. He couldn't understand it. How could someone stand after he had just knocked Jonathan to the floor? Then another student stood, and another. This is impossible, he thought. Students kept standing until all thirteen of the other members of the youth group were standing in defiance of King Alexander Dixon Shazam.
Ydude
Ydude
The Doctor's Companion
The Doctor's Companion

Back to top Go down

Post  Daughter of the Wind Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm

How could she betray me? Adene thought.
after King Kixon made his challange, Adene was relieved when no one stood up. Then, shockingly, one after another stood up. But, by the time she recognized what group they were, it was too late. Karen, who had been her friend since middle school, was begining to rise. Adene yanked at her arm trying to get her to sit back down.
"Get down you idiot, they'll mistake you for one of them" said Adene though by now she knew she was one of them.
Karen gave a faint, sad smile. "I know, I am. I'm sorry I never told you."
Adene was grateful she hadn't; she would have had to report her best friend. "Well don't be, you would have been found out sooner."
"That's not what I mean," whispered Karen as a tear trailed down her cheek, "I'm sorry that it's my fault that you might never know the love and joy of Christ."
Bewildered, Adene let go of Karen sat shivering in her seat as her friend rose. IDIOT!!! How could you!? How could you betray me like this?!
She never knew what horrible fate would befall her friend.
Daughter of the Wind
Daughter of the Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Faith was making her way around the school now, connor at her side. They were creeping under the cameras, trying to make it into the bathroom window in an attempt to rescue the kids. They had just reached the window when they heard an uproar in the auditorium. "BOW!" faith shot a glance at connor and they ran to the auditorium doors- without any fear of a camera grabbing a glance at them. Faith motioned for connor to go around to the back door of the auditorium as she prepared to go in the front. She held her ear against the door. "Do you see what these terrorists are! They are nothing more than garbage! How many of you would pledge allegiance to their god?" She barely opened the door to the auditorium and peered in. She saw Jonathan crumpled to the floor next to the king, who was breathing hard now. Then nothing happened for a moment, but then she saw her students standing up, their backs straight and their stance courageous. She slipped inside and took a seat in the back. She was extremely proud of her students for literally standing up for what they believed. What was to happen now though? She had to do something to save them from the wrath of the king.
duckducktape
duckducktape

Back to top Go down

Post  Testimony of Greatness Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Dasini, more scared than she has ever been before, sat in her seat in awe of some of her classmates courage. What is happening to my school? A few minutes ago, she would have never even imagined that this would happen. She turned around looking at all the people in the audience, and she was almost sure that she saw Ms.Hanson in the back of the auditoruim, but when she did a double take, she didn't see anyone. Unsure of anything any more, she got up and asked one of Shazam's men if she could go to the bathroom. They let her, but not without going with her and waiting at the door. She went in the bathroom and as gasped. She saw someone she thought she would never see again.....
Testimony of Greatness
Testimony of Greatness
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Faith saw Dasini, one of her other students, get up to leave. Guards went with her. In fact, it left one of the doors unguarded entirely. She tried to get into the peripheral vision of her students to point them towards the door. Connor had come into the back door now, and faith could see his nose poking out behind the stage curtains. She caught his eye and nodded at him. He had to create a distraction so the kids could get out. She could tell connor was thinking exactly what she was. She got ready to grab her students and tear out the unguarded door as Connor ran towards the king in the middle of the stage. He tackled the king to the ground with guards pulling on his shoulders. Faith ran through the auditorium grabbing her students by the arms as she went. She sped to the door and told the students to run, no matter what. She looked at the stage and connor was being arrested by the guards and the king was being set on his feet. She looked to make sure the kids were running, but they weren't. they had stopped...
duckducktape
duckducktape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum