LAC Bible Quizzing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peach Monkeys

+3
~QuizzingChik~
Testimony of Greatness
Obasi42
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Peach Monkeys - Page 3 Empty Re: Peach Monkeys

Post  tie-dyed girl! Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Exclamation
You can't have MY nose! I will turn my robots into eaters of nose eating robots! Then, my nose will be safe and your robots will be a thing of the past. Giggle Giggle!

tie-dyed girl!
Most Excellent Theophilus

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Emerald Sky wrote:She could probably do it millions of times. mary, how were you raised.

I am just not that ebil. it takes a real imagination (or mabey training) to come up with that Exclamation Question Exclamation

Well you see, i grew up with these wolverines in upper minnisota. They raised me to be clever and quick on my feet. We hunted porcupines with our bare hands..er paws in their case. After a while, they discovered i wasn't a wolverine at all! Infuriated, they left me with a family of chipmunks. Chipmunks aren't very bright, so they didn't notice, but they taught me to be mawllishiouss (they weren't good spellers either) and cunning. You have to be devious to be a chipmunk. Yep. it's seriuz business. One time we had to raid a squirrel nest to reclaim one of our brethren. yep yep. Then I got rebellious and moved out of my chipmunk nest and found these weird people known as "O'Bryant". I must say, they were the most sarcastic, devious, and clever creatures i had met up to that point, so i lived with them. And now, i live in their nest and eat their food without having to pay them for it. I guess they weren't as clever as i thought.... Evil or Very Mad
duckducktape
duckducktape

http://www.randomshirts.com/store/home.php?xid=68f8d0885fbbe7b8a

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Sky Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Well you see, i grew up with these wolverines in upper minnisota. They raised me to be clever and quick on my feet. We hunted porcupines with our bare hands..er paws in their case. After a while, they discovered i wasn't a wolverine at all! Infuriated, they left me with a family of chipmunks. Chipmunks aren't very bright, so they didn't notice, but they taught me to be mawllishiouss (they weren't good spellers either) and cunning. You have to be devious to be a chipmunk. Yep. it's seriuz business. One time we had to raid a squirrel nest to reclaim one of our brethren. yep yep. Then I got rebellious and moved out of my chipmunk nest and found these weird people known as "O'Bryant". I must say, they were the most sarcastic, devious, and clever creatures i had met up to that point, so i lived with them. And now, i live in their nest and eat their food without having to pay them for it. I guess they weren't as clever as i thought.... Peach Monkeys - Page 3 Icon_evil[/quote]

Quick on your feet?? not really. lol
Emerald Sky
Emerald Sky
Underling
Underling

Back to top Go down

Post  duckducktape Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Quick on your feet?? not really. lol
you better hope you're quick on your feet come wednesday. Suspect
duckducktape
duckducktape