LAC Bible Quizzing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha-

+5
BBK
~QuizzingChik~
Cause I Rock:)
Testimony of Greatness
duckducktape
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha- - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha-

Post  duckducktape Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha- - Page 5 Domokun-huevo
*dramatic voice*
one fateful night, while mildmannered bugs bunny was resting in the den of his small home in kamsak, russia, he discovered that in the large grade eggs he most recently stole- i mean, bought from the store,there was one that was abnormally large. Thinking he had just managed to make the best swipe- er, buy, of his life he thought not much of it. Unil he realized that there was no he had a pan large enough to make an omelette out of the gargantuan white oval. Since he could not cook it, or fit into his minifridge his mother had sent with him when he went to college, he decided to set it out for some snake to devour as opposed to devouring him. Little did hie know the unsavory treasure inside this sealed chamber. While he was asleep in his little bed made of woodchips and dead bird feathers, he was awakened by an unfamiliar cracking sound. he flicked on the christmas light on the spool next to his bed and ran into the den, where the egg was cracked in many places. he nervously poked the shell. Suddenly, a unidentified brown monster popped out of the mysterious egg and bugs fell backwards in suprise. Bugs lay stunned staring at the huge hatchling. The worst was yet to come, the fuzzy brown creature rolled out of its shell and walked threateningly over to the frightened rabbit. He smelled the rabbits hair and opened his mouth wide. Bugs covered his eyes and waited to meet his untimely death. A voice was heard though, instead of the crunching of bunny bones. it said,
"Excuse me sir, do you have any bananas?" Wink
duckducktape
duckducktape
Most Excellent Theophilus

http://www.randomshirts.com/store/home.php?xid=68f8d0885fbbe7b8a

Back to top Go down

Post  Cause I Rock:) Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 am

i will kill you domo kunBattle of the Pics. -Mwahaha- - Page 5 Wb_loo10
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Obasi42 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm

INTRODUCING...

Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha- - Page 5 11thdoctor

The Eleventh Doctor!!!!

(and just so you know, this doesn't mean I'm back on the site)
Obasi42
Obasi42
Have You Seen My Gerbil?
Have You Seen My Gerbil?

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:55 pm

why arent you on the site antmore???
BBK
BBK
A Man Named Steve
A Man Named Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  tie-dyed girl! Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:43 pm

duckducktape wrote:Battle of the Pics. -Mwahaha- - Page 5 Domokun-huevo
*dramatic voice*
one fateful night, while mildmannered bugs bunny was resting in the den of his small home in kamsak, russia, he discovered that in the large grade eggs he most recently stole- i mean, bought from the store,there was one that was abnormally large. Thinking he had just managed to make the best swipe- er, buy, of his life he thought not much of it. Unil he realized that there was no he had a pan large enough to make an omelette out of the gargantuan white oval. Since he could not cook it, or fit into his minifridge his mother had sent with him when he went to college, he decided to set it out for some snake to devour as opposed to devouring him. Little did hie know the unsavory treasure inside this sealed chamber. While he was asleep in his little bed made of woodchips and dead bird feathers, he was awakened by an unfamiliar cracking sound. he flicked on the christmas light on the spool next to his bed and ran into the den, where the egg was cracked in many places. he nervously poked the shell. Suddenly, a unidentified brown monster popped out of the mysterious egg and bugs fell backwards in suprise. Bugs lay stunned staring at the huge hatchling. The worst was yet to come, the fuzzy brown creature rolled out of its shell and walked threateningly over to the frightened rabbit. He smelled the rabbits hair and opened his mouth wide. Bugs covered his eyes and waited to meet his untimely death. A voice was heard though, instead of the crunching of bunny bones. it said,
"Excuse me sir, do you have any bananas?" Wink

Absolutely hilarious, Mary! Do you write those yourself or did you get it from somewhere?

tie-dyed girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5